We're still functioning under Stinky's Rules here, people. And if you aren't reading her blog, I don't know what you are doing with your life...
Top 5 Artists or Shows You'd Like to See in 2011
I think I'll list these in descending order according to the likelihood I'll actually see them. I'd love to put The Dixie Chicks on the list, but since they aren't touring, that would be silly, wouldn't it?
1. U2 - the only question right now is which city. Philadelphia is a strong possibility.
2. Eric Clapton - I'm including this not because it would normally be high on my list, but he'll be in Singapore when I'm there and I'm thinking, what the heck, we should go. I mean...Clapton...
3. David Sedaris - This is a show, but it isn't musical. Since it's my blog, I get to decide whether or not that counts, and since tickets are issued and it's in a theater, it counts.
4. Lady Gaga - This is one that I probably won't get to see. I've been looking at the winter dates, but the most doable cities are on dates when I'm already traveling somewhere else, and the dates when I'm not traveling all fall in cities that are just too far away for a quick concert trip. BUT I just realized that she's going to be in Orlando when I'm there in April at Walt Disney World! Hmmmm... (I'm kidding. Well, about 95% kidding.)
5. Hard Rock Calling 2011 - Bon Jovi will be headlining the Hyde Park event this year that just happens to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the opening of the Hard Rock Cafe (which is right around the corner from Hyde Park on Picadilly). I adore Hyde Park - strangely enough I've spent more time wandering around in it than I have in Central Park - and I'd love to experience a huge concert like this. Plus it would give me a chance to go to the upside down tree again - walking into this when the sun is overhead and filtering gently through the leaves is one of the best-kept secrets in all of London!
So...how about you...what shows are on your list?
Meme courtesy of Top 5 Friday