1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
There are so many criteria I could use to choose an answer to this question, and the truth is I'd be relying on a smoke-and-mirrors image of whichever celebrity I choose because for the most foolish in the press, some of what is reported is wrong, and many who seem less foolish publicly are likely very foolish privately.
That said, I think it's a dead heat between Lindsay Lohan and Glenn Beck.
2. What are 5 things you don't care about?
3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
The fact that a cupcake without frosting is still a cupcake.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
Culture Club. No, seriously...I think that of Bhutan, which is often hailed as having the happiest people in the world. The country even has a Gross National Happiness metric.
6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do?
It depends on if he's invited me to read it. If not, I'm sorely tempted, but I don't look.
7. What frustrates you?
When people don't THINK. It sounds obvious but it's amazing how many people go through life on autopilot.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
Yes, it was at work at Booksmart in 1996 I think, but I have no idea what I did first.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
Surely a fight with Joe.
Saturday 9 meme courtesy of http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/